2010 Topps Update case

RE: 2010 Topps Update case
Would be interested in the original backs............thanks Jeff
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

Can't believe John wasn't all over this immediately Tongue
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-08-2011, 08:34 PM)p18mann Wrote: keep me in mind for the sick strasburg cards you pull
I'm probably holding on to Strasburgs, probably grading and/or selling if I find a good one. We'll see. I will certainly take offers.

(08-08-2011, 10:15 PM)john1580 Wrote: Thank you fellas....Lmk which barrels you get, i need 53 more i think. Only collecting the /99 ones...i will buy or trade, thanks alot
I absolutely will let you know. I've seen your posts on occasion...pretty impressive/daunting set to collect, but very very cool.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(08-09-2011, 12:51 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Can't believe John wasn't all over this immediately Tongue
got home late last night from that thriling met game i took my two nephews to !

I absolutely will let you know. I've seen your posts on occasion...pretty impressive/daunting set to collect, but very very cool.
[/quote]

sounds good thanks alot...hopefully you get a bunch that i dnt have yet

here is to hoping you pull a Jonny Venters silk collection /50 and trade or sell it to me! (although I may have one soon! heck I'd still go for a 2nd)

interested in any/all venters base+parallels you pull whether I have them or not
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

let me know of any Chippers you pull. Thanks.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I have been thinking about putting the all star jersey set together since I went to the all star game last year. I have a few so far but might be interested in the ones you pull.

I already have a couple of the all star jerseys so I should have 7 or so for trade (here's hoping I pull something sweet in place of an AS jersey in one box!) That'd be a fun set to put together, and relatively easy. Thanks to everyone for your responses. The case should be here tomorrow, I'm planning on busting Friday night (if I can wait that long!) and posting to the breaks board, and I will pm everyone Saturday night if all goes well.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

good luck buddy....get me some barrels PLEASE !!!!!