`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated bucket looking to trade/sell

Updated bucket looking to trade/sell
The title says it all. Im looking for DJ Shockley's Rennie Curran's, Knowshon Moreno's and Mohamed Massaquoi. send offers thanks,

RE: Updated bucket looking to trade/sell
I've got a ton of dj Shockley stuff do you have any tomlinson cmb lmk if there's anything you can use thanks
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

I dont know what UGA guys i have but id be interested in that montana gu you have..please lmk
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

(08-08-2011, 02:54 PM)wjlee1978 Wrote: I've got a ton of dj Shockley stuff do you have any tomlinson cmb lmk if there's anything you can use thanks
Sorry I only have 1 LT and its a Topps base RC. What other players do you collect? Also what all shockley's do you have?

I've got a much better looking bucket in my office.

offer sent

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

(08-09-2011, 10:44 AM)mpekar Wrote: offer sent
What cards did you like? I think I can use almost all of those cards you have listed. What letter is that Massaquoi auto?

Still looking to trade.

(08-09-2011, 11:01 AM)wallace3037 Wrote: What cards did you like? I think I can use almost all of those cards you have listed. What letter is that Massaquoi auto?
pm sent

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

cmb for the maclin treasures