`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help.

I need help.
Ok, I'm pretty new to baseball cards and such. When someone says they have a collection of just one team, does that mean they put all of the cards of that one team together or just the newer things? or what about if those cards are in sets they are trying to complete?
Eric Berry SuperCollecter
Jason Heyward SuperCollecter

Secondary PCs: Chipper Jones, Craig Kimbrel, Elvis Andrus, Peyton Manning.

RE: I need help.
I can't speak for everyone, but I don't really collect sets anymore. If I bust wax, the Braves come out and all the other cards are usually FT. I put all of my Braves cards together sorted by year and player. Chipper Jones has his own boxes though as he is my primary player. I do have a few other odds and ends that are in a seperate PC box. Then there are the boxes for trade. I hope that makes sense. Chipper first....then I have a ROY PC....then Braves.....then other PC items. That is pretty much the order that I look for stuff to add. Hope it helps.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

that does help, i have a lot of older cards that my dad gave me and i don't really know what to do with them, i might just put them in storage and only do newer cards. Chipper is also my first pc player Smile Where are you from?

Lived in Atlanta (Chamblee) until my senior year. Now I'm up in PA. Being a Braves fan can be challenging up here. lol I may have some dups FT in my org if you want to check it out. I'm sure we could work something out.

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

ok will do, so do you trade all of your base if you don't need them?

For the most part I do. You can still find people on here willing to trade base in order to complete sets. If I can pick up a Chipper or two for it....

(08-08-2011, 12:52 PM)bwinstead123 Wrote: ok will do, so do you trade all of your base if you don't need them?

i think this is what im going to do, im going to put my rookies together, Chipper PC, Robinson Cano PC, Josh Hamilton PC, Braves PC, FT/FS, a few sets, and then im going to keep the rest of my base together to help people complete sets.