`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this irritate anyone else but me

Does this irritate anyone else but me
This has happened to me 4 times in one day and it is driving me nuts. Posted my trade thread and had several responses, of those I always look and see if I can find something to match up. 3 times I found some equal bv or very very close and all three times I got a canceled trade back with either that card is sold or I'm hoping to trade it for something else or even that card or cards are nft. Now if they aren't ft why are they in you trade bucket and marked ft in your org. I trade bv so I try to match up but it makes me mad when someone wastes my time like that. Oh the fourth time was just got those cards in and not looking to trade them yet and when I asked why they were marked for trade the response I got was basically well I like my cards more than yours. This was the second trade this person canceled in one day so he wasted my time twice. Anyway just curious if this crap annoys anyone else, and for the ones who wasted my time.

Welcome to my no trade list, pull up a chair and have a seat with the others.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: Does this irritate anyone else but me
I feel you there Lump, I feel like I have just as many cancelled trades as completed due to the same reasons. They want a whole lot but give just a little..LOL.

(08-08-2011, 07:31 AM)bott2711 Wrote: I feel you there Lump, I feel like I have just as many cancelled trades as completed due to the same reasons. They want a whole lot but give just a little..LOL.
Yep that's pretty much it. I can understand if you can't match up bv but when you do it's basically, I don't want to give up my good card for your good card I want you to take some of my crap for your good card.

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

On one hand, it's frustrating cuz you find something you want, but on the other hand, it's their choice. If they don't want to make a deal, it's on them. It really doesn't bother me that much. There are plenty of times that I would really like to no why, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(08-08-2011, 07:43 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: On one hand, it's frustrating cuz you find something you want, but on the other hand, it's their choice. If they don't want to make a deal, it's on them. It really doesn't bother me that much. There are plenty of times that I would really like to no why, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter.
True but in my case the last day or now two it's been them telling me hey I like this check me for it and when I do and find something to match up they cancel. I understand it's thier choice but it's still wasting my time. If it was just me saying check me for whatever and they didn't find anything that's completely understandable.

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

You were supposed to get back to me on a card you never did so before you knock someone for doing it to you, you yourself have done it and it is annoying and frustrating when it's done, but you can't have it both ways when you do the same thing. At least he cancelled, whereas you couldn't be bothered to reply and say hey the card is gone
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

don't look at it as wasting time... both sides are trying to get something and if they can't match it up, the deal falls through... Nothing to lose sleep over and it doesn't take that much time.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(08-08-2011, 07:49 AM)ft28jags Wrote: You were supposed to get back to me on a card you never did so before you knock someone for doing it to you, you yourself have done it and it is annoying and frustrating when it's done, but you can't have it both ways when you do the same thing. At least he cancelled, whereas you couldn't be bothered to reply and say hey the card is gone
Honestly forgot but I guess you being mr perfect that doesn't happen to you. For not getting back to you I apologize but as I said I forgot big difference there. And don't come on here and say I couldn't be bothered to reply when you don't know me like that. To insinuate that I'm a stuck up person or someone who won't take time for someone else is wrong. Guess I'm just not allowed to make a mistake and forget to pm someone back again I'm sure that's never happened to you
(08-08-2011, 07:50 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: don't look at it as wasting time... both sides are trying to get something and if they can't match it up, the deal falls through... Nothing to lose sleep over and it doesn't take that much time.
I don't loose sleep over it by no means lol.

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

Way to be defensive. Not a matter of being perfect, AS IT WAS YOU WHO DIDN'T REPLY!!! I do reply to people unless they're on my ignore list and if I've forgotten which does happen I also do apologize, but I don't start threads complaining about when I could've done it and not realized it. You didn't reply, so how is someone supposed to take it? I never said I was perfect and the point is neither are you, but for you to be upset someone wasted your time, I felt the same way when you didn't reply to me. I accept your apology and my point was you've done it so you really can't point the finger and be upset that someone else doesn't get back to you or cancels. I never said you were stuck up so not sure how you got that out of my post.

(08-08-2011, 07:58 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Honestly forgot but I guess you being mr perfect that doesn't happen to you. For not getting back to you I apologize but as I said I forgot big difference there. And don't come on here and say I couldn't be bothered to reply when you don't know me like that. To insinuate that I'm a stuck up person or someone who won't take time for someone else is wrong. Guess I'm just not allowed to make a mistake and forget to pm someone back again I'm sure that's never happened to you
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(08-08-2011, 08:02 AM)ft28jags Wrote: Not a matter of being perfect, AS IT WAS YOU WHO DIDN'T REPLY!!! I do reply to people unless they're on my ignore list and if I've forgotten which does happen I also do apologize, but I don't start threads complaining about when I could've done it and not realized it. You didn't reply, so how is someone supposed to take it? I never said I was perfect and the point is neither are you, but for you to be upset someone wasted your time, I felt the same way when you didn't reply to me. I accept your apology and my point was you've done it so you really can't point the finger and be upset that someone else doesn't get back to you or cancels. I never said you were stuck up so not sure how you got that out of my post.
First to say some one couldn't be bothered to reply is implying they are stuck up. Second your talking about to different situations me forgetting to pm you is totally different than what I'm talking about and I'm not sure why you don't see that fact. And no I haven't done what I'm talking about cause again two completely different things. If I ask for something and we match up I make the trade, but then again unlike some people I don't think every trade has to go in my favor I don't have to feel I win the trade.

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21