`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this irritate anyone else but me

RE: Does this irritate anyone else but me
that is perception and sorry you see it that way. I was just pointing out the facts. No, it's really not different at all other then it was pm vs trade and time being wasted which is how I felt when you didn't reply and then you got upset as someone cancels (trades get cancelled all the time and after about three times, I personally have no problem telling people please don't approach me to trade, as i hate wasting time trying to trade and getting no where, despite the card being listed for trade). Not sure what you're talking about some people every trade doesn't have to go in your favor or talking about winning the trade and more importantly, how that relates to what I simply replied about.

(08-08-2011, 08:10 AM)biglump007 Wrote: First to say some one couldn't be bothered to reply is implying they are stuck up. Second your talking about to different situations me forgetting to pm you is totally different than what I'm talking about and I'm not sure why you don't see that fact. And no I haven't done what I'm talking about cause again two completely different things. If I ask for something and we match up I make the trade, but then again unlike some people I don't think every trade has to go in my favor I don't have to feel I win the trade.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.