`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Killebrew RC purchase at the National

My Killebrew RC purchase at the National
I thought my wife was going to kill me after this purchase....I had my sights set on finding a notable vintage Twins RC, mainly between Killebrew and Carew. After checking prices at numerous tables, I was pretty much finished with trying because everything was just too high for me. My buddy and I were walking by another table late in the day and he pointed this card out, and after some prodding he finally got me to ask the price. Glad he did because it was low enough that it got me to pull the trigger!

[Image: scan0002-2.jpg]
Always looking to complete sets.

Collecting Allen & Ginter, Topps Heritage, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Gypsy Queen, etc.

RE: My Killebrew RC purchase at the National
Sweet!
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Very Sweet Pick Up!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Very nice, Congrats.

Very nice card!
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

wow. nice!
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

Thanks everyone!
Always looking to complete sets.

Collecting Allen & Ginter, Topps Heritage, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Gypsy Queen, etc.

Awesome pickup. Congratulations.

wow, love it, very jealous. congrats!