`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seller Question? Opinions, Suggestions Please..

Seller Question? Opinions, Suggestions Please..
Needless to say I have been ignored by a Buyer on the bay. The auction ended a week ago and he/she never paid. So three days later I invoiced them. No response. No communication either way from them. Yes I can relist the item and resale it I'm sure and to be honest it was a serial numbered card that only went for $1.99. So no huge deal BUT it's the principal. I always pay as soon as I win (give or take a couple hours). Never have I waited days and been invoiced and still not communicate. Should I report, blow it off, leave nuetral or negative feedback? Like I said I have never been screwed (if you can call it that) on eBay so just curioius what other Sellers would do in the instance? Any suggestions, comments, ideas welcome. Thanks
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Seller Question? Opinions, Suggestions Please..
Sellers can't leave negative feedback, file an unpaid item dispute and if he doesn't respond you can end it in 4 days for him not responding...he will get an unpaid item strike and you will get a value fee credit.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 01:07 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: Sellers can't leave negative feedback, file an unpaid item dispute and if he doesn't respond you can end it in 4 days for him not responding...he will get an unpaid item strike and you will get a value fee credit.
See like I said its never happened before. Didn't even know that. Thanks. Ill go that route if I don't hear from him/her in the next couple days.

Going that route now should produce the payment. If it doesn't it protects you from negative feedback.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 01:52 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: Going that route now should produce the payment. If it doesn't it protects you from negative feedback.
just opened a case. we'll see if it produces a payment.

Yep, good move to open the case. You get your fees back and they can't retaliate with a negative. Keep us posted.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

This is why I use eBay's automated system for opening and closing unpaid item cases. I don't have to think about it.

I would also recommend one of two things: Either require immediate payment for the item or state that the item must be paid for in X amount of days, or it will be relisted and an unpaid strike will be imposed
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]