`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF: David Wright

WTTF: David Wright
Looking for everything David Wright. Any Wright I'm looking for is marked off in my Org as a want. All I ask is that we keep card types alike (i.e. Base for base, Relics for Relics, etc.). Send over open offers or offers. Thank you and hopefully we get some deals done.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

RE: WTTF: David Wright
Anyone?
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

check me
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(08-08-2011, 06:21 PM)908 Wrote: check me
You have 3 that I could use. Open offer sent. Thanks man.

Is there anybody out there?

got a few
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

cmo....

(08-11-2011, 08:21 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: got a few
Open offer sent.
(08-11-2011, 08:29 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: cmo....
Checked it out, you don't have any that I need at the moment. Thank you though!

i have a couple up for trade atm...auto and a s/n insert
[Image: nolan_display_image.jpg]
BRING BACK DONRUSS!

(08-11-2011, 08:32 PM)ishkabbibal Wrote: i have a couple up for trade atm...auto and a s/n insert
Open offer sent with a comment. Thanks Smile