`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Team Bag Alternative

OT- Team Bag Alternative
Just wondering if anyone has ever made their own team bags or what alternative they use. I'm thinking about getting some plastic and making my own.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: OT- Team Bag Alternative
I buy 100 team baggys for $2.00. Can you imagine how long it would it take to make them out of surran wrap! Cutting it, it crinkles and sticks to itself. zip lock bags are way to expensive compared to the price for team baggys. Why make when they are so cheap?
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 08:38 AM)sonnyday Wrote: I buy 100 team baggys for $2.00. Can you imagine how long it would it take to make them out of surran wrap! Cutting it, it crinkles and sticks to itself. zip lock bags are way to expensive compared to the price for team baggys. Why make when they are so cheap?
Where do you get yours? The lcs over here is rediculous in price.i was told 5.00 plus tx. I just thought it would be cool. The wife likes doing crafts and stuff. She told me she has a plastic sealer. lol.

It would be nice if target would sell them along with the penny sleeves. They did have toploaders but haven't carried in months.

Grand slam sports in chagrin, fantastic store.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Ok. I think you told me about them before. I have to take a trip out there. Have you heard of hooked on cards out in N.Ridgeville? They have some great stuff I hear. My buddy said its a big warehouse full of stuff. They have a site too.