`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
target - one platinum rack pack, nice!!

target - one platinum rack pack, nice!!
the wife and I ventured off to target to get out of the house this afternoon, she decided to treat me to encourage me to grab a pack of cards so we picked out a 2011 bowman platinum rack pack (3 packs+3 pack of purple refractors)

2nd pack in, pulled a bryce harper x-fractor! and in the 3rd pack pulled the freddie freeman base (nothing great for value in that one...but wanted it anyway)

manny banuelos, yorman rodriguez, hayden simpson purples

only other parallel was a tony wolters x-fractor

all in all for $9 not bad, going to toss the harper on ebay tonight unless someone here would like to buy it outright drop me a line

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

RE: target - one platinum rack pack, nice!!
Nice job on the Harper out of one hanger. Is it for trade? I still don't have one after two hobbies, two blasters a retail box and a hanger. Lots of nice parallels and autos that I still have to load.

Nice pull...I've gotten 5 hangers and a blaster with no Harper yet. It's pretty funny....I've been to two Wal-Mart stores in the area, and at both places on their hanger packs you can see that people were pushing down the Purple Refractors trying to see the name on the top card....Sad.

SLUFAN83 i got you topped bro... ive bought 2 blaster boxers 6 pack packs and 3 single packs and still not one Harper at all i have just about every other prospect and RC but my purple refractors, xfractor all pretty much suck! Im about done with Bowman Platinum ive dropped close to a hundred dollars already and got back maybe $40 worth of stuff. no auto, no relics, no refractors bunch of garbage
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

check me for the harper if its for trade..thanks

harper is up on the bay already figure for the $20-25 it will pull i can pick up the freddie freeman and brandon beachy parallels from the set that we want.

we busted near 30 hanging packs and 2 blasters of 2011 bowman a few weeks back and hit one base harper no chromes and no other parallels... judging by the box breaks on here for the platinum I really was expecting a load of crap. its bad when the wife has to talk you into buying a pack of cards. kept thinking "rather just buy a single online"

one of the few times I think I've got excited from a retail pull haha albeit $20 excited

I really like the look of the prospects design for this year. we also enjoyed the 2010s. too bad the checklist left a bit to be desired.
1/1's (28/72 39%)

PS. harper = sold. took about 10 hours but sold it on the bay
1/1's (28/72 39%)

I think that Freeman is the nicest looking of the ones you pulled. nice job!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

^ agreed. I love the freeman I plan on picking up the ruby/emerald/gold of it and the beachy also
1/1's (28/72 39%)

(08-06-2011, 06:55 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: the wife and I ventured off to target to get out of the house this afternoon, she decided to treat me to encourage me to grab a pack of cards so we picked out a 2011 bowman platinum rack pack (3 packs+3 pack of purple refractors)

2nd pack in, pulled a bryce harper x-fractor! and in the 3rd pack pulled the freddie freeman base (nothing great for value in that one...but wanted it anyway)

manny banuelos, yorman rodriguez, hayden simpson purples

only other parallel was a tony wolters x-fractor

all in all for $9 not bad, going to toss the harper on ebay tonight unless someone here would like to buy it outright drop me a line

i pulled the freeman ruby if you are intresed