`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Allen an Ginter blaster suprise.

2011 Allen an Ginter blaster suprise.
I'm addicted to this stuff. I want to try to build the base set and trade most of the inserts. Anyway, picked up a blaster yesterday and this was in it:

[Image: 08-05-11.jpg]

Nothing huge, but still nice seeing as I've busted two hobby boxes and only got relics. It is ft as is everything else I pulled. All is in the org.

RE: 2011 Allen an Ginter blaster suprise.
i had to scroll down slowly.......thought it would be a Manny Pacquiao auto.....lmao

(08-06-2011, 04:32 PM)scorpion1157 Wrote: i had to scroll down slowly.......thought it would be a Manny Pacquiao auto.....lmao
lol. I wish!

(08-06-2011, 06:33 PM)alto4life Wrote: lol. I wish!
this years Allen Ginter hits seems harder to get.......the best card i got this year was Madden plaid jersey all from 2 blaster box

(08-06-2011, 08:30 PM)scorpion1157 Wrote: this years Allen Ginter hits seems harder to get.......the best card i got this year was Madden plaid jersey all from 2 blaster box
I think that's a "travel day" relic (if you mean Joe Maddon)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

these are the ones i got so far trying to get all 76 of them.Photobucket i have 6 comming in the mail this week.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

That's a sweet card. I like Morel.

Not to "dog" on Allen & Ginter, but I was not impressed with their product. The best auto I got was Chris Sale and Sue Bird. I don't know what people see in this product. Sorry to be so negative, and I'm sure you guys love this product, but if you have any rebuttal, please tell me because I would like to invest in a good Topps product, but I haven't found one yet... On a side note. I am willing to trade both of my autos. Thanks for listening to my rant.