`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay question

ebay question
what is the best way to sell cards or lots of cards on there i have had some success but not very much any help thanks
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: ebay question
Completely depends on what you're selling.

Lots of 1989 Donruss Detroit Tigers are going to be a tough sell regardless of how you try to sell them.

Lots of 2001 Albert Pujols cards will be easy to sell.

No one standard answer to the question unfortunately.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(08-06-2011, 08:05 AM)ceocards Wrote: Lots of 2001 Albert Pujols cards will be easy to sell.
haha
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

right now i am trying to sell a lot of 2011 bowman 2011 topps and a lot of vintage to early 90's hockey cards im jw if there is a starting bid that gets the most hits

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

You'll make more selling cards individually than in lots, but you'll have a harder time selling them if they are commons or lower end cards. Lots are good for getting rid of mass cards you don't want, but of course you won't get a whole lot for them. I normally start my auctions at $.99. I usually see more watchers when you put your item in position for a bidding war over starting your auction near the price you'd like to get for it.

bump.