`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

RE: ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE READ!
(08-05-2011, 10:08 AM)ceocards Wrote: Try clearing out your internet cookies/cache if you haven't already

(Tools menu - "Options" or "Internet Options" - there should be a way on their to delete your cookies).

I know there was another user that was saying the same thing was happening to him, but I don't know how it ever got fixed/resolved.
if i click delete though it said that it would delete things like files and saved passwords and i dont wanna lose all that

it will only delete net files really u have nothing 2 worry about
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(08-05-2011, 10:33 AM)chaseutleyrules5 Wrote: if i click delete though it said that it would delete things like files and saved passwords and i dont wanna lose all that
Then you will need to manually search the list of cookies and delete anything with "Beckett" in it.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

stupid question, would OPs original account by chance be banned? or would it tell him he was when he signed in
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

This happened to me several times. I would log in and then try to post a reply or something and it would say I need to log in, which I just did, and I would look and I would be logged out.

I think I basically took a break from Beckett for a day or two, and when I got back on I had no problems.

Like ceo said, its just a hiccup or "bug" that eventually goes away on its own, but is something that Beckett may need to address soon if it is happening to more people, as I thought I was the only one, but it seems that other people have been having this issue also.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

I have had the same issue happen occasionally. Usually, I shut the browser down, re-open and good to go.

(08-05-2011, 12:21 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: stupid question, would OPs original account by chance be banned? or would it tell him he was when he signed in
Nope...I checked that first just in case.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(08-05-2011, 10:08 AM)ceocards Wrote: Try clearing out your internet cookies/cache if you haven't already

(Tools menu - "Options" or "Internet Options" - there should be a way on their to delete your cookies).

I know there was another user that was saying the same thing was happening to him, but I don't know how it ever got fixed/resolved.
With time, it went away. Nothing else helped, other PC, browsers, clearing cookies...
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

thankyou everyone for your help!

I have this happen to me occasionally. What you need to do is wait until you are on the screen where it says you are logged in. Click on "log out". Log back in again and everything should be cleared and you will be good to go. You can't just shut down the browser or anything because that messed up state of things is saved. You have to actually log and back in again to fix it.