`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My 2010 Topps Five Star Quotables Collection (9/20 UPDATE)

RE: My 2010 Topps Five Star Quotables Collection
Has anyone else seen the Percy Harvin Quotable? I remember it being listed on Ebay a few months ago,but the official checklist out of my five star box doesn't have it on it or the checklist on sportsradio.com.
Also, the Dexter McCluster...I haven't ever seen his (if he has one), but he's on the sportsradio checklist and not on the official one.

[Image: PHquotable.jpg]

UPDATE: Added my Darrelle Revis Quotable!!

(08-08-2011, 02:42 PM)adidasking417 Wrote: UPDATE: Added my Darrelle Revis Quotable!!
Hey! Wasn't that the one that was supposed to be in the open envelope??
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(08-08-2011, 08:54 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Hey! Wasn't that the one that was supposed to be in the open envelope??
I wish, that one was numbered 9/10 and still lost. This one is 3/10 that I bought from verbal13 on the blowout forums.

(08-08-2011, 10:09 PM)adidasking417 Wrote: I wish, that one was numbered 9/10 and still lost. This one is 3/10 that I bought from verbal13 on the blowout forums.
Dang! I was really hoping it was the "lost card comes home" story!

And I just Heart your PC. This has been one of my favorites since I saw the Ship and the Earl Thomas... congrats on getting so far!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(08-08-2011, 10:17 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Dang! I was really hoping it was the "lost card comes home" story!

And I just Heart your PC. This has been one of my favorites since I saw the Ship and the Earl Thomas... congrats on getting so far!
I appreciate it! I just picked up another Emmitt Smith too, I think i'm starting to get way to many doubles of the same quotes lol. I may have to start listing some on good ole Ebay.

Finally found the Peyton Manning Quotable, I had never seen it before just now, thought I'd share the pic. Hopefully I can get it!

[Image: PM_quotable.jpg]

UPDATE: PERCY HARVIN QUOTABLE ADDED!!!

I know I commented before but damn is that just awesome! Keep it up.!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(08-23-2011, 06:37 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I know I commented before but damn is that just awesome! Keep it up.!!
I appreciate it! Seems like these quotables are just getting more and more expensive every time I find one lol.