`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ADDING CARDS TO MY ORGANIZE FOR TRADING !!
Wink 
ADDING CARDS TO MY ORGANIZE FOR TRADING !!
It seems the new organize can be a bit daunting for some of the new people, so I have made a little instructional post that will hopefully aide those having difficulty with their tradeables, etc. Hopefully this will get stickied.

Firstly, you need to search the Beckett database for the card(s) you want to add. I have selected the 2004 Topps Ben Roethlisberger RC Auto for an example.

I enter the info into the search bar about my card (not too much though). You can see I've done this below.

[Image: 1.jpg]

After I search, the Beckett database has pulled up all of the "Topps" cards from the 2004, including the Auto card I am searching for, as you can see below.

I click the button to the right of the "shopping cart" to ADD THE CARD TO MY ORGANIZE.

[Image: 2.jpg]

After I have clicked the "add to organize" button on the desired card, this screen will load, and allow to put said card into my sub-folders which you can create for your own collection, or organizing your cards for trade. I have chosen to add this card to my "For Trade".

Click "ADD ITEMS TO ORGANIZE"

[Image: 3.jpg]

Once I have successfully added the card to my organize, I must than return to the main menu bar and select "ORGANIZE" as you can see in the picture below.

[Image: 4.jpg]

Once the card has been successfully added, you can look for it in your organization. You can see below I have found the Roethlisberger auto that I have added.

If I desire to make the card available to others, and to TRADE on Beckett as rules state, I must click the "HAVE" button and fill in the number of cards I "Have".

You will also to mark said cards as "TRADE AWAY", so other members interested in my card(s), can select it from my organization/beckett search, and initiate a trade offer with me.

[Image: 5.jpg]

Hopefully this is a slimmed-down version of adding cards, the system is much more versatile for adding things, however this is a good start to get the hang of it.

Thanks !!
Insert Banner.

RE: ADDING CARDS TO MY ORGANIZE FOR TRADING !!
Great post! Pay the man!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

good call farm boy. nicely done and easy to understand.. 2 thumbs up Bro!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Dang, Gooch! I read the thread title and thought you had some new awesomeness for trade. Then I realized it wasn't in the Trade forum. And it wasn't scans of new cards. And....oh, I understand now...

Great mini-tutorial though! lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Spoken in simple, easy to understand Nebraska-eze.

Way to go Corn Dog!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

as lame as i'm gonna sound i never knew what that button next to the cart was. and i'm always afraid to hit buttons i don't know. thanks man, honestly.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Very nice work corn shucker
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(08-04-2011, 10:41 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [Image: 2.jpg]
Or you can check this box ^

And hit add selected to Organize to the top of the boxes.

Nice tutorial! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]