`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Platinum

Bowman Platinum
I have bought 5 blasters of 2011 Bowman Platinum. Not as much luck as last year, So far only one autograph (Garrett Richards). Last year I got nearly an autograph per blaster. They are sweet looking cards though. If anyone is interested, check my organize to see if there is anything interesting. (The auto is not for trade).

RE: Bowman Platinum
(08-04-2011, 09:10 PM)cspen Wrote: I have bought 5 blasters of 2011 Bowman Platinum. Not as much luck as last year, So far only one autograph (Garrett Richards). Last year I got nearly an autograph per blaster. They are sweet looking cards though. If anyone is interested, check my organize to see if there is anything interesting. (The auto is not for trade).
I just added some more to my organize if anyone is interested in anything

I think I want to build this set again. I will load mine and then hit you up after for me needs ok?

(08-05-2011, 05:24 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I think I want to build this set again. I will load mine and then hit you up after for me needs ok?
Sounds good.

I also have all mine on the trade block. out of 2 blasters each had an auto and each had a xfactor harper.
Check me if anyone is interested.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.