`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those I have trades with

To those I have trades with
For some reason cards I have traded away are still coming up FT. So I unmarked all that I had marked and will add them back tomorrow. I hope this will fix that problem.

Mik
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

RE: To those I have trades with
same thing happens to me and i cant get it fixed even tried deleteing them and readding them.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

i know the feeling bro... i have the vanishing card trick going right now.
Drives me Nuts!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Well I logged out a bit ago and just logged back in and NOTHING is showing up on my side right now in the trade pages so this is a good sign.

NOBODY wants your poo anyways
Insert Banner.

(08-04-2011, 10:25 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: NOBODY wants your poo anyways
Well I guess I will just have to unpackage what I have set up to go out tomorrow for you since nobody wants them......

Matt Ryan 1/1 Rookie Logo Exquisite ?? YAYAYAAY
Insert Banner.

(08-04-2011, 10:54 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Matt Ryan 1/1 Rookie Logo Exquisite ?? YAYAYAAY
That's it!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you know ?????

Hope this makes senseSmile

Because the system makes a "copy" of your trade its possible to have 2 of each without knowing it.

Heres what I do- after making a trade I go into the recently traded folder and everything with a 0 in have are the ones u just traded away- I make sure all columns have zeroes for that card and I send them to trash.
Once I receive cards from a trade, I go to the same folder and place a 1 in the trade away column and "move" it to my trade folder.
* If the card received used to be marked as a "trade for" (want) I zero it out and send to trash but before I send it, I copy the description. Once I send it to trash I go into my wants folder and search (paste description) and then update the columns for that card with have 1 keep 1 trade away 0 trade for 0 (unless I have multiples and 1 is for trade)
In that case dont send the card to trash just click the recently traded tag and the card will leave the recently traded folder.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

thanks for the ifo floydtown Smile

quick question, how can we keep our NFT cards public, but not be able for someone to add them into a trade ???

thanks in advance Smile

pbean