`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
card show rules

card show rules
so i am going to a card show near me in a few weeks and i was just wondering generally is there any rules when it comes to selling or trading your own cards and if there is what are they also how do you generally go about selling and trading your own cards at a show
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: card show rules
I've actually never traded cards at a show but have sold many times...My experience has been vintage cards are the easiest to deal with. Most of these guys tend to have so much new stuff they're trying to dump that it doesnt get you far bringing more of your own...About a year ago I was very pleased with the money I got for some stuff I brought in...I had some ungraded vintage; 62 maris, 66 mays, 63 Aaron, & some other stuff and I actually made a little bit of money vs what I paid for the cards...Also too it seems like graded are good cards to bring as a number of these dealers are on ebay selling stuff or travel to a different market selling those cards

so what basically you would go up to a dealer and ask him if he was interested in buying

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Yeah that's a way, or usually a normal dealer with money to spend will ask if you have things to sell
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(08-04-2011, 08:45 PM)rascrush Wrote: so what basically you would go up to a dealer and ask him if he was interested in buying
Yea. The few shows I've been to, I would just go up to their table and show them what I have and just gop from there. Just like trading in person. ....if its anything like they ones ive been to... be ready to spend HOURS there
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

lol ya i think its gonna be a smaller sized one as its in a mall but still should be good i vagly remember it going on last year well i was at the mall but i was not collecting then it it was a ok size but nothing huge

(08-04-2011, 09:00 PM)rascrush Wrote: lol ya i think its gonna be a smaller sized one as its in a mall but still should be good i vagly remember it going on last year well i was at the mall but i was not collecting then it it was a ok size but nothing huge
youre not in charleston sc are you?

i normally only trade at shows.
just go up to the table with what you got, and just say "hey, are you interested in trading or buying" 95% of the time they'll say yes to trade, 5% they say yes to buying. it dosent hurt to ask!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

(08-04-2011, 08:22 PM)rascrush Wrote: so i am going to a card show near me in a few weeks and i was just wondering generally is there any rules when it comes to selling or trading your own cards and if there is what are they also how do you generally go about selling and trading your own cards at a show
Turn and run away as fast as you can if you ever see this guy.
[Image: Mr.jpg]

(08-04-2011, 10:28 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Turn and run away as fast as you can if you ever see this guy.
[Image: Mr.jpg]
hahahaha, +2
Its gonna suck when that guy needs to give someone 110 dollars.... all he has is 100's.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]