`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made a Dumb Ebay mistake...

Made a Dumb Ebay mistake...
Ever kick yourself for making a bonehead mistake??

I listed a card on ebay and it will be ending in few hours and i was wondering why it was so low in price and few watchers ..and after wondering this for a couple of days...I just realized that I spelled the players name wrong...and of course it is my fav player...so now I can't end it because it's less than 12 hours from ending...

so now a card that normally sells for about $100 will prob end up at about $25....

D'oh
[Image: arod.gif]

RE: Made a Dumb Ebay mistake...
what is it?

Hint hint!

There is a link in his profile, which Beckett allows, that goes to his ebay page.

Or just end the auction, and in the reason for ending auction check "error in the listing". Boom, you're done and can relist it with the correct spelling.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(08-04-2011, 02:47 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Or just end the auction, and in the reason for ending auction check "error in the listing". Boom, you're done and can relist it with the correct spelling.
I think he said he can't end it because there's less than 12 hours left

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

yeah, i cant end it...even contacted ebay support which were no help at all...i know its my fault but still wish they could do something...
[Image: arod.gif]

(08-04-2011, 02:57 PM)arod1973 Wrote: yeah, i cant end it...even contacted ebay support which were no help at all...i know its my fault but still wish they could do something...
Hmm, I know I've ended something with less than 12 hours to go before because I made a goof on it as well and didn't realize it. I can't remember how long ago that was though, so maybe it's changed now, but I want to say it's been within the last year or since the time eBay became anti-seller.
Wish there was something that could be done. I mean I understand them not wanting you to end it if you aren't getting a certain price, but you made an honest mistake and shouldn't have to suffer the big loss you may take on it.
I sent you a PM, but I think I just remembered what you need to do.
If you go in and cancel all of the bids on the card, you should then be able to end the listing. I think that's the only way you can end a listing under 12 hours is if there are no bids on it.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

maybe now that you've said it on here people will check your listings and find it and drive up the price alittle more