`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UPDATE! WTTF 2011 Topps Lineage 1975 Mini Relics

RE: WTTF 2011 Topps Lineage 1975 Mini's & Mini GU
have a mini Ike Davis gu as well as Matt Kemp, Jay Bruce, and Johnny Cueto regular minis--lmk if interested in any
[Image: Pirates_AlavarezMcCutchen.jpg]

I have an Adrian Beltre mini GU, and a few minis including Cal Ripken Jr. Please send me a list of needs.
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

i have tim lincecum gu 75r-tl......looking gu pujols
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I have a few if you have any topps sp's?

(08-23-2011, 11:12 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I have a few if you have any topps sp's?
Dont have any Topps SP's . Sorry
(08-23-2011, 10:25 PM)elberson Wrote: i have tim lincecum gu 75r-tl......looking gu pujols
Sorry, No Pujols GU.
(08-23-2011, 10:19 PM)wibs13 Wrote: I have an Adrian Beltre mini GU, and a few minis including Cal Ripken Jr. Please send me a list of needs.

PM Sent!

(08-23-2011, 09:29 PM)seelye24 Wrote: have a mini Ike Davis gu as well as Matt Kemp, Jay Bruce, and Johnny Cueto regular minis--lmk if interested in any
Open offer sent. Thanks and PLMK!

(08-23-2011, 06:35 PM)hitnrun9 Wrote: Check my Org. I've got some.
Open offer sent. Thanks and PLMK!
(08-23-2011, 08:07 PM)jmc316 Wrote: Give me a few days...I'm in the middle of finalizing a trade that involves some of mine. I also have a couple of more relics to add to my org...When I get these done I will still have some mini and relics for trade...I'll open a trade thread as I saw a few things in your org I need...If you have any Braves (RC, gu, auto) not in org (Venters/Teheran/McCann/Heyward/Freeman/Minor/Vizciano/Delgado/Lipka/Jurrgens/Prado/Hanson/Kimbrel/Constanza) you might want to put them in as that's what Im looking for
JMC, Send me an open offer when ready. Everything I have is in my organize.

(08-23-2011, 08:23 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: I have a Kemp mini gu
Interested, PM Sent.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Bump. Still looking. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Still looking fellow traders. Can anyone else help?

I just added 30 mini's and about 15 mini relic's to my org and they are all set for trade if there is anything you need. I'm looking for Tigers or anything of BV that I can sell or trade to get more Tigers.

(09-22-2011, 11:18 PM)piyn Wrote: I just added 30 mini's and about 15 mini relic's to my org and they are all set for trade if there is anything you need. I'm looking for Tigers or anything of BV that I can sell or trade to get more Tigers.
Im going to look now. Thanks!

i have a couple
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]