`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Joining Upper Deck

Panini Joining Upper Deck
Has anyone heard this yet that Panini has told its distributors and retail sellers that they can no longer sell boxes or cases below the cost prices? If they are caught doing this they will not be able to get product from Panini to sell anymore. This is similar to what Upper Deck has done in the past and you see what has happened to them. If I am not correct in this or if there is more information please add it.

RE: Panini Joining Upper Deck
have not heard that yet till now.

I only buy baseball so to hell with both companies

Panini sent out this info through the major distributors a few weeks back. I got my notice through Global Talkin' Sports. I think I posted the contents of the email on here at that time.

I found my thread with the email:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1445651.html

Panini mentioned that a long time ago...good luck tracking it panini
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 12:14 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: Panini mentioned that a long time ago...good luck tracking it panini
I have noticed that all boxes have went up along with all cases . This includes items that have been out on the market for several months such as National Treasures Football . I understand that they are trying to help the sellers make more money but they are leaving collectors feeling the bind on the real value of the products.

Stock market taking a dump. Home mortgages 130% of the structure's value. Collectors paying SRP for product at the local mom and pop card shop. Tough times.

Panini should just change their name back to Donruss.

Panini has designed some real crap this year in football. They need to worry about WHY their products
are selling below cost instead of who is selling them that way.
[Image: HeritageCollageLine2.jpg]