`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Platinum Rack Packs

2011 Bowman Platinum Rack Packs
Picked up 3, I guess you call them Rack Packs, 3 packs in the hanging package, and a pack of 3 Purple Refractors in each Rack Pack....not sure what u call them since I just started buying cards again after 10-15 yrs..lol..got these at Target...not a whole lot of good stuff,,,maybe the Bryce card and one or two others but, again, I dont know...

Am not sure about Baseball and who is hot, etc to collect since I mainly do Football, so any comments on what I got would be appreciated...am willing to sell what I got from these packs for reasonable offers...not much into trading right now, maybe for Packers....Thanks,,,I do have an Ebay account to also verify my status as far as buying and selling...

Here is what I pulled from them..Inserts and Rookies,,,best scans I could get with the piece of junk I have for a scanner....

[Image: baseball017.jpg]
[Image: baseball018.jpg]
[Image: baseball019.jpg]
[Image: baseball020.jpg]

RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum Rack Packs
I am interested in the "purple" Yankees, the purple Harper, and the Arcia xfractor. I have tons of Packers stuff for trade. Shoot me a PM or trade offer. Thanks!

Out of the purple refractors, three are top-tier prospects (that I know of, at least), Harper, Tallion, and Noesi.
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

Nice Harper. Those are selling pretty well on the bay, would pay for a couple of the rack packs for you.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Yeah, I think you are going to find you did pretty well! Arcia is pretty hot lately too.

check me for the harper i have a few packers cards ft farve mostly
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK