`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Lineage

2011 Topps Lineage
so I picked up two hobby boxes of 2011 Topps Lineage today and had a few decent pulls.
The Autos:
Photobucket

the platinum diamonds or atleast i think thats what these are lol:
Photobucket

The Stickers, stand ups and min relics:
Photobucket

the rookies
Photobucket

Ozzie Smith Plate:
Photobucket

The 3D cards
Photobucket

I think I managed to do ok.

RE: 2011 Topps Lineage
Good looking box...can I ask what the rate was on the boxes price wise?

I paid a $100 a box for them at my lcs. I plan on picking up another tomorrow or friday hopefully

i thought these didnt come out until the 17th??? i preordered a box a while a go so i may be in for a treat earlier than i expected

They came out today as far as I know.

There was much confusion as to release date...its been listed as the 3rd, the 15th, and the 17th, but I was reading where the 3rd was going to be drop date...Anybody seen blaster boxes at stores yet?...i thought I saw where blasters are going to have a guaranteed relic in them

I like that Votto a lot. This is a very strange set...they aren't gonna have any retail of this stuff are they? EDIT: I see blasters on eBay of it...hmm might have to pick myself up one.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

OK, this is one awesome set. I will be buying a box, post haste.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

That Sievers auto is nice.

(08-03-2011, 08:29 PM)jmc316 Wrote: There was much confusion as to release date...its been listed as the 3rd, the 15th, and the 17th, but I was reading where the 3rd was going to be drop date...Anybody seen blaster boxes at stores yet?...i thought I saw where blasters are going to have a guaranteed relic in them
Yep. Each blaster has 1 GU Relic per box. $20 a blaster. Here is a pic of the box.....

[Image: pMLB2-10793812dt.jpg]
[Image: 5990000932_c874f0ce46_m.jpg]

All the cards I've seen so far look nice. I got a few others I didn't post plus some nice base cards also. I like the fact that other than the diamond and diamond platinum the set hasn't been to confusing yet lol.