`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would love to move some of these GU out of my bucket

Would love to move some of these GU out of my bucket
Like my auto thread, here are some GUs that have been clogging my bucket for a while...would love to move them to someone who can use them.

Click on a pic to see the larger scan in my bucket.

[Image: th_atkinsartifactsjersey.jpg] [Image: th_bakerudxgu.jpg] [Image: th_baldellifleergu.jpg] [Image: th_berkman08tretail.jpg] [Image: th_blalockelements.jpg] [Image: th_bondermanheritage.jpg]

[Image: th_bulgerheritagegu.jpg] [Image: th_byrddiamondcut.jpg] [Image: th_byrdmirrorjersey.jpg] [Image: th_cantushowcase.jpg] [Image: th_colonartifacts.jpg] [Image: th_custticketgu.jpg]

[Image: th_drewsweetspot.jpg] [Image: th_dye07toppsgu.jpg] [Image: th_estradaelements.jpg] [Image: th_fuentesallstarstitches.jpg] [Image: th_giambi02udjersey.jpg] [Image: th_giambifleergu.jpg]

[Image: th_giambiichiroirod.jpg] [Image: th_glaussweetspotpatch.jpg] [Image: th_greenepohgu.jpg] [Image: th_greenesweetspot.jpg] [Image: th_hardenartifacts.jpg] [Image: th_hermidaultimate.jpg]

[Image: th_hirshbowmanjersey.jpg] [Image: th_hudsonspauthentic.jpg] [Image: th_hundleybat.jpg] [Image: th_kazmirartifacts.jpg] [Image: th_kazmirheroesgu.jpg] [Image: th_kendricksweetspot.jpg]

[Image: th_kleskodkgu.jpg] [Image: th_kleskoultrafine.jpg] [Image: th_leederrektradition.jpg] [Image: th_martinezvictorpoh.jpg] [Image: th_mulderheritagegu.jpg] [Image: th_nadybowmangu.jpg]

[Image: th_schmidtultradual.jpg] [Image: th_sexsonreflections.jpg] [Image: th_sheets08toppsrr2.jpg] [Image: th_shinjoglobalgu.jpg] [Image: th_sizemoresweetswatch.jpg] [Image: th_smithbudmirrorred.jpg]

[Image: th_streetultrafabrics.jpg] [Image: th_valverdeallstar.jpg] [Image: th_wellssweetspot.jpg] [Image: th_willisbowmanheritage.jpg] [Image: th_willislc.jpg]

[Image: th_willismirrorwhite.jpg] [Image: th_wilsonflairjersey.jpg] [Image: th_zimmermanultimategu.jpg] [Image: th_zitofieldgarb.jpg]

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

RE: Would love to move some of these GU out of my bucket
PM sent
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

dang, I already have both of those Byrds
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I'd be interested in the Drew, Sexson, and Valverde jerseys. Please check me for them, thanks!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Offer sent....
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

(08-03-2011, 12:23 PM)radarblip Wrote: PM sent
Sent you an offer Mel
(08-03-2011, 05:21 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I'd be interested in the Drew, Sexson, and Valverde jerseys. Please check me for them, thanks!
Offer sent
(08-03-2011, 08:02 PM)kata78 Wrote: Offer sent....
Countered

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.