`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would love to move some of these lower end Autos out of my bucket

Would love to move some of these lower end Autos out of my bucket
Had a lot of luck with this last time I did it...gonna try again. Here's some stuff that has been clogging up my bucket for some time now. Would love to find a new home if any player/team collectors can use any of them. Sending open offers is best. Thanks!

Clicking on any pic will take you to larger scan in my bucket.

[Image: th_aardsmaauto.jpg] [Image: th_abercrombie52auto.jpg] [Image: th_bakertoppsodauto.jpg] [Image: th_bardenauto.jpg] [Image: th_carmonafinestauto.jpg] [Image: th_clementheritageauto.jpg]

[Image: th_corderochadauto.jpg] [Image: th_cozartusa.jpg] [Image: th_gardnerauto.jpg] [Image: th_hayesusaauto.jpg] [Image: th_huberheritageauto.jpg] [Image: th_murphyauto.jpg]

[Image: th_myersroyalauto.jpg] [Image: th_owensbowmanblueauto.jpg] [Image: th_peaveyusa.jpg] [Image: th_perkinstimelineauto.jpg] [Image: th_rogersauto.jpg] [Image: th_rogersusaauto.jpg]

[Image: th_sleethusaauto.jpg] [Image: th_slocum52auto.jpg] [Image: th_townsendsterlingauto.jpg] [Image: th_vaneveryauto.jpg] [Image: th_wellsauto.jpg]

RE: Would love to move some of these lower end Autos out of my bucket
PM sent
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Replied

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

offer sent.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]