`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just out of curiousity?

RE: Just out of curiousity?
I HATE them almost as much as the Oklahoma Sooners. they are running neck and neck!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(08-03-2011, 12:59 AM)snailmonk Wrote: well...i guess with matt moore we get a good chance of getting andrew luck next year...i like burnett, he was saolid for the packers last year, but why get rid of channing? and no word on going after any wide outs?
Kevin Burnett was a Charger last year bro.

(08-03-2011, 02:04 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Kevin Burnett was a Charger last year bro.
oops...wrong linebacker

All Cowboy fans hate the Eagles lol
Any yea I think the Dolphins are just going after Luck next year LOL
The weird thing is the Dolphins actually play the NFC East this year so Ronnie Vs Dolphins will happen this year.

(08-03-2011, 02:03 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I HATE them almost as much as the Oklahoma Sooners. they are running neck and neck!
that explains your distain towards adrian peterson lol
(08-03-2011, 02:05 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: All Cowboy fans hate the Eagles lol
Any yea I think the Dolphins are just going after Luck next year LOL
The weird thing is the Dolphins actually play the NFC East this year so Ronnie Vs Dolphins will happen this year.
that could be fun...

Henne could be good, he has a cannon of an arm. Just need to get him some more help. Bush should help on the hot routes and screens and if marshall will step up and they get another wideout, they may be ok.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

The Phins cut Crowder because he was overpaid and under performed for his contract.

The Phins didnt lose Ronnie Brown. They didnt want him back. Lets be honest Ronnie Brown was a good player but when you look at his stats they arent that impressive. Still wish we kept him though.

I dont know much about Kevin Burnett but when you have Misi and Wake and now Taylor added to the linebacking core it definitely gives us the ability to rush the passing.

My gut feeling is they are going to make a run at Braylon Edwards. Maybe Im nuts but just imagine Marshall on one side, Edwards on the other, then throw in Bess, Hartline, Gates, Moore as your receivers. Mercy!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(08-03-2011, 02:13 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: The Phins cut Crowder because he was overpaid and under performed for his contract.

The Phins didnt lose Ronnie Brown. They didnt want him back. Lets be honest Ronnie Brown was a good player but when you look at his stats they arent that impressive. Still wish we kept him though.

I dont know much about Kevin Burnett but when you have Misi and Wake and now Taylor added to the linebacking core it definitely gives us the ability to rush the passing.

My gut feeling is they are going to make a run at Braylon Edwards. Maybe Im nuts but just imagine Marshall on one side, Edwards on the other, then throw in Bess, Hartline, Gates, Moore as your receivers. Mercy!!!
yeah...now we just need heene to play like brady...

I am looking for Marshall to have a breakout year, now that they have a diagnosis for what was bothering him, and he is on the proper Meds to control it, I believe he will become a beast in the receiving corps, he's got the talent and the skill's, all he needs is a QB to throw to him, I believe him and Henne, will make a great combo together.

I hope that the Phins are smart and don't go after Edwards, I look for them to go after Moss, or Floyd more than they will go after Edwards, or maybe even Houshmandzadeh might be a good fit for them
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35