`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PC! Want to get some cards in it.

New PC! Want to get some cards in it.
I am starting a new PC. The player that I am now collecting is Jamie Doornbosch. I already have his 2010/11 Kitchener Rangers card. I am looking for his 11/12 Victory rookie cards. Does somebody have any that they want to trade (base or parallel). Thanks.
Collect anything Hockey and Baseball. My current PC's include Phil Coke, Koji Uehara, Scott Baker, Shaun Marcum, Josh Beckett, and Jamie Doornbosch.
[Image: 24698j9.png]
Thanks to bustin 5 knots for the banner!

RE: New PC! Want to get some cards in it.
I am opening a couple of boxes of Victory this week. I will let you know if I pull the card you need.
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

Thanks. Just send me a PM if you pull any variation of it.
Collect anything Hockey and Baseball. My current PC's include Phil Coke, Koji Uehara, Scott Baker, Shaun Marcum, Josh Beckett, and Jamie Doornbosch.

Yes! Go Rangers Go! Good stuff! J.

ps - If you don't have it, I'll ask around to see if I can find his card from the Rangers autograph set for you.

(08-04-2011, 11:47 AM)goperishgo Wrote: Yes! Go Rangers Go! Good stuff! J.

ps - If you don't have it, I'll ask around to see if I can find his card from the Rangers autograph set for you.
I already have that card, I just forgot to mention that I had it. Thanks for reminding me!