`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Artifacts Box = Cal Ripken Jr Auto

2006 Artifacts Box = Cal Ripken Jr Auto
Pulled Rip outta an 06 artifacts box, good priced box at $50 so I couldnt pass on it.
[Image: photo9.jpg]
Will put up a pic in a bit but willing to take offers for equal valued cards of rookie card autos.
Pujols
84 Fleer Update Puckett
Ichiro RC or autos
Josh Hamilton RC and or autos
Starlin Castro RC autos
Buster Posey RC autos
Griffey jr auto/jsy
Nolan Ryan patches

RE: 2006 Artifacts Box = Cal Ripken Jr Auto
dont want the cal but are you interested in a castro topps chrome red rookie /25

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Did you get the box from ebay? I've been thinking of getting some as you can bid on 1 box starting @ $39.99 or outright box a 3 box lot for like 108...several of the autos like griffey have a pretty high ser # so its "more possible" shall we say to get a decent hit for a pretty cheap price

(08-02-2011, 07:25 PM)jmc316 Wrote: Did you get the box from ebay? I've been thinking of getting some as you can bid on 1 box starting @ $39.99 or outright box a 3 box lot for like 108...several of the autos like griffey have a pretty high ser # so its "more possible" shall we say to get a decent hit for a pretty cheap price
I bought a box of this from Atlanta Sports cards on their weekend specials I think for like 35 bucks. 3 chump GU and the I pulled the griffey and its # out of 800. But 4 hits less than 40 bucks not bad deal

I got it at my LCS but yea, its a great product for the price, higher amount of the stars such as Ripken, which is out of 100.

Congrats!! Beautiful!!
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

will trade in your favor if i have anything in my org you like
[Image: metsrule75copy.jpg]

(08-02-2011, 09:31 PM)metsrule75 Wrote: will trade in your favor if i have anything in my org you like
Hmm, I will take a look and LYK if I see anything

I have a Starlin Castro Auto RC refractor Topps Chrome if your interested, hit me up, very interested in Rip

I'll get in line for the Ripken...
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]