`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade my baseball for your football

Looking to trade my baseball for your football
Check out my org and let's see what we can get done. Football wise no press pass/sage/aspire...if you want auto's plz have auto's in football or jeter auto's
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Looking to trade my baseball for your football
I have almost 200 autos and gu and over 7,000 football for trade. The same here if you want an auto I would like an auto in return. I am collecting baseball and Cowboys only. I am at work so I cant send a trade offer over right now
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

took a looksee but didn't see any football in your org I could use presently
(08-02-2011, 02:52 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I have almost 200 autos and gu and over 7,000 football for trade. The same here if you want an auto I would like an auto in return. I am collecting baseball and Cowboys only. I am at work so I cant send a trade offer over right now
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

back online for a spell
My Flickr

morning to all
My Flickr

dont have much in my org and no autos and only one gu but i would trade u all of my football for one or two of ur baseball if you're interested

what of mine in baseball interested you? the football I saw i have no interest in

(08-03-2011, 10:45 AM)sportznuht Wrote: dont have much in my org and no autos and only one gu but i would trade u all of my football for one or two of ur baseball if you're interested
My Flickr

(08-03-2011, 11:07 AM)ft28jags Wrote: what of mine in baseball interested you? the football I saw i have no interest in
anything you are willing to give up, im just trying to move all of my football. if you're not interested i understand

in terms of your football, sorry but not into it unfortunately
(08-03-2011, 11:29 AM)sportznuht Wrote: anything you are willing to give up, im just trying to move all of my football. if you're not interested i understand
My Flickr

pms and offers returned
My Flickr