`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OMG Stalking is exhausting

OMG Stalking is exhausting
Only thing worse than stalking USPS is stalking UPS. at least I have a general idea when the Postman comes by. I ran outside thinking my box's where here a minute ago and was given a strange look by the garbage man.
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

RE: OMG Stalking is exhausting
Lol...I know the feeling

hahahaha lmao. Now this is funny but so true! I opened my mailbox 3 times yesterday, twice AFTER the mail had already came and once for good measure when i got home around 10pm last nite.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(08-02-2011, 11:17 AM)jncdrew Wrote: hahahaha lmao. Now this is funny but so true! I opened my mailbox 3 times yesterday, twice AFTER the mail had already came and once for good measure when i got home around 10pm last nite.
No deliveries from that 9pm mailman I take it. LOL
(08-02-2011, 11:04 AM)ironman71635 Wrote: Only thing worse than stalking USPS is stalking UPS. at least I have a general idea when the Postman comes by. I ran outside thinking my box's where here a minute ago and was given a strange look by the garbage man.
UPS guy comes around my place before NOON. Mailman depending on the day.
And now I got him bringing the yellow packages to my door Smile

I thought I heard the ups truck one day I had a box coming so I got up and opened the door and the guy in brown was right at the door and jumped a little lol. Guess he didn't expect people to open before he knocks.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

LMAO, I looked in my emails and saw that all my previous deliveries averaged about 20 minutes ago......
Got me worried cause the last driver was "scared" of my little puppy. a 100 pound pit, boxer mix. He pulled in the neighbors yard and honked the horn....

I'm like what the heck he only attacks outgoing cardboard.

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

lmfao?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

LOL, we are all card junkies Big Grin Guess it could be worse!!!

I am an email stalker right now. Still waiting for that Grade Report from getting my Ripken card graded. Wish me luck!!!

You have no idea...My wife and I are getting our mail at my mothers house because we just moved back to our state and couldn't move back into our old home until our tenant left. Were back in it now but haven't changed the mailing address. I was expecting my replacement package from Panini tomorrow but when I checked this morning at 7:30 I saw it was going to be delivered today instead. I got ready and drove out to her house (15 miles) and figured it would get there by 10 or so like it usually does...I open the door (she's on vaca out of town) and I see a slip on the floor, I missed him at 8:15 IN THE MORNING!! It was 8:30!!! I went to town and started driving around looking for a truck and couldn't find it..I called the office and told them I needed my package today and would meet them somewhere. The driver was already headed "up north"...as they cover 45 miles or so...I had keep in phone contact all day to finally meet him when he got back to town..lol
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

Break Thread
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1451241.html