Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Bust Card

RE: Biggest Bust Card
[quote='patsfan129' pid='1650958' dateline='1312330511']
dont forget Brady. he was a 49er fan too lol. well hey, like was mentioned before, you can only have so many good QB years Wink

[/quote]

Oh geez, I'm going to have a stroke now. That one is a little easier to not care about so much since it was a long time ago and Brady wasn't even a high pick. I just remember watching the entrie 2005 draft praying they draft rodgers. It just felt right to take him and then they eff'd me over just like they do every year lol.
[quote='ripkenfan72' pid='1651044' dateline='1312335100']

An 07 Dual Ultra Gold Joe Namath GU books triple what this thing books now Sad
[/quote]

Thats not too terrible. At least you have a pc card right?
[quote='hurdygurdyman' pid='1651091' dateline='1312337524']
Considering Cutler has only been to the Pro Bowl once, and VY has been twice, i would say Cutler is the bigger "bust" of the two. It's not that big of a "bust card". At least you have two qb's who can salvage their careers with new teams.

It's not? There are 6 QB's on here that were all first round draft picks with 2 of them being #1 overall and only 3 playoff appearances between them all. None of them have a ring on their finger either. VY behind Vick and Leinart behind Schaub isn't exactly the best place to salvage their careers. However, if they are given the chance, they both have some good receivers to throw to. It just seems difficult to find a card with 6 first round QB's on it where none of them really amounted to much and not a single one is even a top 10 QB in the league today. But I think its absolutely hilarious!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

RE: Biggest Bust Card
(08-02-2011, 09:32 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Thats not too terrible. At least you have a pc card right?
Yeah it's a PC card LOVE my Steelers, LOL. I just wish he would've played to his potential Smile