`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dilemma

RE: dilemma
(08-01-2011, 10:38 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: you are crazy not to keep the grange. its priceless in my eyes
yeah...i got some rediculous offer for it, but im going to pass on it though...sorry bakerman, i think im going to keep it...i promise im not trying to torture you...i promise

Do what gooch said, keep it. All this other crap you are being offered for it is attainable, that one isnt. You just gonna get lowballed by someone anyway, not you bakerman. You definitely dont want to trade it for a bunch of running backs! In this day and age, you will be lucky if a team gets 3 years out of their backs. There will be no other Emmitt, Payton, Barry Sanders. Those days are OVER. it will never happen again. Emmitts records will never even be close to being broken, it will not happen. Every team relies on two backs now, splitting carries/yardage and defenses are to smart and fast now. You need to get a different pc too, just my two cents. You know i wouldnt steer you wrong! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(08-01-2011, 11:34 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Do what gooch said, keep it. All this other crap you are being offered for it is attainable, that one isnt. You just gonna get lowballed by someone anyway, not you bakerman. You definitely dont want to trade it for a bunch of running backs! In this day and age, you will be lucky if a team gets 3 years out of their backs. There will be no other Emmitt, Payton, Barry Sanders. Those days are OVER. it will never happen again. Emmitts records will never even be close to being broken, it will not happen. Every team relies on two backs now, splitting carries/yardage and defenses are to smart and fast now. You need to get a different pc too, just my two cents. You know i wouldnt steer you wrong! Smile
I think you should keep the card as well. That thing is pretty cool. However I disagree that those "days" mentioned here are over. Everybodies records will be broken one day. That's just how it works. Also there's still plenty of teams that don't rely on 2 backs. 49ers, Vikings, and Titans to name a few as those teams all have some of the best RB's in the league.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I just dont see a RB going 12-13 years anymore with 1200-1700 yards a season. this league is too pass happy, the defensive fronts and schemes are getting smarter, bigger and faster, it wont happen. Emmitts record will not be broken, and not just because i am a Cowboys fan, that thing is set in stone! IMO! lol Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(08-01-2011, 11:54 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I just dont see a RB going 12-13 years anymore with 1200-1700 yards a season. this league is too pass happy, the defensive fronts and schemes are getting smarter, bigger and faster, it wont happen. Emmitts record will not be broken, and not just because i am a Cowboys fan, that thing is set in stone! IMO! lol Smile
Haha alright, Im just saying that probably what they said about Paytons records. Then Sanders came along and would have destroyed them. Then Emmitt got the record because he was able to last so long. But Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson are both on track to contend right now. I think Peterson has a very good shot at the TD record being he is on track to take it in a couple less years than it took Emmitt. Only time will tell. Anyways, back to the original topic, KEEP YOUR GRANGE AUTO! lol
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I would bet any amount of cash that no one ever passes Emmitt's all time yardage record. Someone will beat Dimaggio's 56 game hitting streak before someone rushes for almost 19000 yards.
I never had a chance at the Grange Auto. lol. But I was gonna offer my Marino/Montana dual to start with...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

What are you CRAZY?!?!?!
NO MATTER how bad it gets, YOU CAN'T GIVE UP THAT FOR CHUMP CHANGE!!!
I AIN'T GIVING UP MY MATTY ICE PC YA HEARD?!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

I'd love to get one of thoes sometime. Good luck with what you decide to do.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn