IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOTE: Nicest AAA Park?

RE: VOTE: Nicest AAA Park?
I've only been to one (Sacramento) but it's really nice
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-01-2011, 10:18 PM)cougarbrent Wrote: The one in Chatanooga TN is very nice.
Some good choices here, but I was really meaning this as a joke in light of the Astro's season so far and the recent dismantling. I drive by 'The Juice Box' every day on my way through downtown and keep hoping they will bring a Major League team to the Astrodome. Keep the comments coming.

[Image: 98AtomicRefractor.jpg]

“Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that
is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.”

Author unknown

Slugger Field in Louisville, KY. 11 bucks to sit behind the plate. I think 4 to sit on the grass behind left center.
Is this thing on?

(08-01-2011, 08:56 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Fifth Third Field home of the Toledo Mudhens.....They have already been voted #1 Triple A park in the majors a few years running i believe !
Definitely. I have been to several AAA stadiums and Fifth Third Field blows them all away.

(08-01-2011, 08:38 PM)srruss Wrote: My vote is Minute Maid Park aka 'The Juice Box'. Too bad tickets are still major league prices. The upside is a couple of these guys look good so far.
Hahaha Lastros joke....

Only one I've been to is Sacramento Rivercats like eman and bustin5knots said, but it's an all-around great ballpark. Pretty much every seat feels close and has good views. Also, they have those 'all you can eat' seats, that's pretty awesome haha.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

(08-02-2011, 12:09 PM)rocknandrew Wrote: Hahaha Lastros joke....

Only one I've been to is Sacramento Rivercats like eman and bustin5knots said, but it's an all-around great ballpark. Pretty much every seat feels close and has good views. Also, they have those 'all you can eat' seats, that's pretty awesome haha.
I only had 4 hot dogs on sunday...I'll try to break 50 next time
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-01-2011, 10:18 PM)cougarbrent Wrote: The one in Chatanooga TN is very nice.
yes it is but it is AA..the old park Engle Stadium was real nice to a lot of HOF'ers played there in the 40's and 50's

Harbork Park in Norfolk, VA. Right on the Norfolk harbor, great park!

Norfolk Tides / Orioles AAA
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

(08-01-2011, 08:56 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Fifth Third Field home of the Toledo Mudhens.....They have already been voted #1 Triple A park in the majors a few years running i believe !
I'm from the Toledo area and I go to Hens games a lot. It is a beautiful ballpark! And like you said, $8-$15 gets you a great seat.
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.