`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
card shops in PA

card shops in PA
so my family and i are going to scranton for a little Vaca in 2 weeks and just wondering if there is any good card shops in that area....we are staying in dunmore but scrantons just a couple miles away...lmk if anyone no's of any i can get my fix from on vaca..thanks
[Image: metsrule75copy.jpg]

RE: card shops in PA
Well if your going to the area in two weeks the little League word series starts about then in Williamsport. That about 45 minutes away and although you'll just catch some first round games you'll still see some great games and best of all IT'S FREE. Just a thought for you and your family.
aug 18th-28th
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]

(08-01-2011, 07:27 PM)23isit Wrote: Well if your going to the area in two weeks the little League word series starts about then in Williamsport. That about 45 minutes away and although you'll just catch some first round games you'll still see some great games and best of all IT'S FREE. Just a thought for you and your family.
aug 18th-28th
lol...yeah iv already looked into it, were actually going the 13-17....im trying to convince the wife to stay a couple more days but at $100 a night for a hotel will get expensive, but i did go the llws web site earlier today and would love to catch a few games in 1 day..thanks for the input though

(08-01-2011, 07:04 PM)metsrule75 Wrote: so my family and i are going to scranton for a little Vaca in 2 weeks and just wondering if there is any good card shops in that area....we are staying in dunmore but scrantons just a couple miles away...lmk if anyone no's of any i can get my fix from on vaca..thanks
I am from the area. U have Mace cards and Yarem & Sons on N. Main Ave in West Scranton. Ever Tuesday night there is a card show at the Clarion on Moosic St. from 5:00 - 9:00. And if you want to drive a bit I recamend Classic Sports Cards in Exeter. He is about a 20-30 min drive from downtown Scranton. Also the Malls in the area have monthly shows depending on when your going to be in town.
(08-01-2011, 07:04 PM)metsrule75 Wrote: so my family and i are going to scranton for a little Vaca in 2 weeks and just wondering if there is any good card shops in that area....we are staying in dunmore but scrantons just a couple miles away...lmk if anyone no's of any i can get my fix from on vaca..thanks
I am from the area. U have Mace cards and Yarem & Sons on N. Main Ave in West Scranton. Ever Tuesday night there is a card show at the Clarion on Moosic St. from 5:00 - 9:00. And if you want to drive a bit I recamend Classic Sports Cards in Exeter. He is about a 20-30 min drive from downtown Scranton
Classic Sports Cards is in West Pittston, not Exeter. If you have any other questions about the area let me know
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

thanks nutshell, ill have to check a couple of them out, and we are hitting the malls so hopefully ill get lucky and they'll have a shop or show in the mall when we go