`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
huge mailday from ripkenfan72!!! scan

RE: huge mailday from ripkenfan72!!! scan
(08-01-2011, 01:50 PM)p18mann Wrote: your jealus... i click on your bucket and this looks me in the eye[Image: peytonsam.jpg]
oh! lol thats my only manning auto too! wish i had more.. i collect manning but basically base/inserts.. have over 500 different! I like your card alot though..very nice.

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(08-01-2011, 01:58 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: oh! lol thats my only manning auto too! wish i had more.. i collect manning but basically base/inserts.. have over 500 different! I like your card alot though..very nice.
wanna trade? lol Wink
i have about 200 base cards of him, not to many inserts though...
mainly need a rookie

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(08-01-2011, 01:52 PM)coltsfan242 Wrote: That is a nice Manning, Smile I think that is the same one I traded to her, lol I know that they have a good home with you! Hope you get many more to come and I think Teresa is one of the best board members!
LOL it is Coltsfan242, sorry!!! Pmann had a RayRay I couldn't resist, LOL Smile It was a win-win Smile
Thanks Bud, you're too kind Smile

(08-01-2011, 02:39 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: LOL it is Coltsfan242, sorry!!! Pmann had a RayRay I couldn't resist, LOL Smile It was a win-win Smile
Thanks Bud, you're too kind Smile
It's all good! Wink Glad you all got what you liked and it worked out for all of us!

Very sweet!

Thought I'd show off the cool RayRay I got....

[Image: scan0024-1.jpg]

Well and this too...

[Image: scan0026.jpg]

My mailday was pretty spectacular too. Big Grin

(08-01-2011, 10:08 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Thought I'd show off the cool RayRay I got....

[Image: scan0024-1.jpg]

Well and this too...

[Image: scan0026.jpg]

My mailday was pretty spectacular too. Big Grin
glad you enjoyed them!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]