`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMEBODY CRY WITH ME PLEASE

RE: SOMEBODY CRY WITH ME PLEASE
and on a happie note just won this for my saunders pc. My first psa10 card.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT

now I just need every other color. LOL
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

(08-01-2011, 12:19 PM)grfyfan Wrote: I JUST CAME HOME FROM THE STORE TO FIND MY SPORTS ROOM CARPET FLOODED. THROWING AWAY A 2500 COUNT BOX OF MARINERS CARDS AND THE ITEM THAT I ALMOST PASSED OUT OVER. MY 2500 COUNT BOX OF GRIFFEY DUPLICATES. PART OF MY PRIZED COLLECTION ALL WATER DAMAGED. I AM THROWING AWAY 2500 GRIFFEYS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT. 15+ YEARS OF COLLECTING IS ABOUT TO BE GONE IN 5 MINS.
PM me your address have a few extra mariners laying around will send them to you to get you started back on the right track
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

as a M's fan i will cry with you
collecting all seattle mariners cards and chris snelling cards

That is terrible what happened man. My uncle had a shop in Franklin,Va that suffered a lot of damage during Hurricane Isabelle back in 2003. He lost a lot of vintage stuff but luckily he had it insured but it was a heartbreaking mess to clean up. I hope you can salvage most of those cards.
[Image: 5990000932_c874f0ce46_m.jpg]

(08-01-2011, 12:19 PM)grfyfan Wrote: I JUST CAME HOME FROM THE STORE TO FIND MY SPORTS ROOM CARPET FLOODED. THROWING AWAY A 2500 COUNT BOX OF MARINERS CARDS AND THE ITEM THAT I ALMOST PASSED OUT OVER. MY 2500 COUNT BOX OF GRIFFEY DUPLICATES. PART OF MY PRIZED COLLECTION ALL WATER DAMAGED. I AM THROWING AWAY 2500 GRIFFEYS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT. 15+ YEARS OF COLLECTING IS ABOUT TO BE GONE IN 5 MINS.
So sorry, I can only imagine how you feel. Check for PM.

I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Sorry for your loss..

Since you collect Michael Saunders.. Not sure if you are interested in this item I picked up from the Rainiers last year..It's from the game where they auction off the players jersey's and the money goes to the Lakewood Police for the fallen policemen's families..

[Image: saunders.jpg]

[Image: saunders-a.jpg]
[Image: banner.jpg]

PM sent. I want that card!

(08-08-2011, 01:44 PM)pinbreaker Wrote: Sorry for your loss..

Since you collect Michael Saunders.. Not sure if you are interested in this item I picked up from the Rainiers last year..It's from the game where they auction off the players jersey's and the money goes to the Lakewood Police for the fallen policemen's families..

[Image: saunders.jpg]

[Image: saunders-a.jpg]
Looking for Edgar Martinez and some other Mariners RCs, autos, and mems.

And I thought getting a smudge on my favorite card was bad... btw were any of the cards that you lost auto's?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(08-08-2011, 04:28 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: And I thought getting a smudge on my favorite card was bad... btw were any of the cards that you lost auto's?
No Autos or GU. It was all duplicates and some of the better cards I did have in toploaders so they were ok but it was still over 2000 that had water damage and are either warped or rippled or bentfrom being moved when they were so wet. I actually dont own a Griffey auto card yet because I told myself I want to pull one from a pack before I just purchase one. Hopefully that will happen soon.

SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

Feel bad for ya bro! Sorry to hear that.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics