`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Triple Threads Relic Dbl Emerald 15/18 Update

2008 Triple Threads Relic Dbl Emerald 15/18 Update
Have 1 open trade on this card, the others who initiated a trade just up & canceled the trade THEY presented. One was an open offer & wanted me to check their org even though i just asked to simply send a pm with what you're willing to trade. Whatever the reasons are to cancel is no problem at all, but don't people communicate? A simple "thanks but i'd prefer to withdraw my offer" takes a few seconds & it at least ends with a mutual feeling that perhaps something else will work out down the road. The card in the original post was the single card f/t at this time. But to create a trade & adding another card from my org (both have no pricing due to low numberes /18 and /25) then tell me my 2 are worth $50.00 & 125.00 respctivley but will only offer $85.00 in cards is not how it works. And if your cards are that nice then a scan or a clear pic should be available not a web cam pic that "won't be the best quality", oh, and also 1 of the cards is not in your posession yet.
I apologize for the rant, i'm not calling anyone out, just annoying that a simple trade for 1 card that is not perfect as mentioned & asked whoever wants it to simply send a message & say i can offer this. Those that cancelled i have no problem with, it happens & is part of trading, it's the lack of communication & how it could affect a potential future trade.

[Image: 08TripleThreads.jpg]

Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: 2008 Triple Threads Relic Dbl Emerald 15/18 Update
must say those last two parts of the rant sound like me
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Is the card still available? Check me please!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(08-01-2011, 10:01 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Is the card still available? Check me please!
The card is still available, as i mentioned in my initial post the card is not mint & being #/18 has no pricing. I thought it would make things easier for a trader to see what i collect in my sig & pm an offer. The offers i did have ranged from 75.00 - 135.00 in BV but 2 of them got cancelled before i was able to finalize anything.
Its available if anyone wants it.........
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

i sent u a pic of one of the pujols that could be in the trade
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo