`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P.O. in the mornin' to send out some freebies! Any1 wanna add a trade?

P.O. in the mornin' to send out some freebies! Any1 wanna add a trade?
Trade bucket:
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb313...r%20Trade/

RE: P.O. in the mornin' to send out some freebies! Any1 wanna add a trade?
Lets get one brewin...I am just finishing up a trade right now and ready to get into another

Interested in the Colt McCoy, Derrick Brooks, and if they're available the J-Stew and Dixon. Smile

haha The Jstew I cant trade bc its my only auto of him in the Oregon Uni, but I do have 2 Dixon autos so I could part with that...I made a trade with bucsfan7 and we already sent our initial trades but I told him I would save the brooks for him for a bit but I he hasnt been able to get online in the past few days so If given a good offer I might go ahead and move it Smile

I got a nice joey harrington auto the other day # 1/32 Smile I put it under my ncaa 2003 booklet haha

(08-01-2011, 02:40 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: haha The Jstew I cant trade bc its my only auto of him in the Oregon Uni, but I do have 2 Dixon autos so I could part with that...I made a trade with bucsfan7 and we already sent our initial trades but I told him I would save the brooks for him for a bit but I he hasnt been able to get online in the past few days so If given a good offer I might go ahead and move it Smile

I got a nice joey harrington auto the other day # 1/32 Smile I put it under my ncaa 2003 booklet haha
That's fine. What about the McCoy?

ATM it is the only McCoy auto I have and I really like him, but I am in trade talks over 2 different ones so If one or both of those go through I would have no problem moving it

(08-01-2011, 03:05 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: ATM it is the only McCoy auto I have and I really like him, but I am in trade talks over 2 different ones so If one or both of those go through I would have no problem moving it
Alright man. Didn't really see anything else in your bucket that I was interested in other than those. I got my first Pat Chung auto today as well. Big Grin

ahhh man....If you find another pleaseeeee let me know. I was going through my ducks pc a bit ago and it would look amazing with all my other guys Smile I did pick up an awsome Alex Mack UD Draft on card auto the other day tho!

I hate looking at your Ducks PC, It makes me soo jelous haha
especially the two patches and the legends of the fall Fouts!!
Can you PM me real quick? I got a question for ya

(08-01-2011, 03:16 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: ahhh man....If you find another pleaseeeee let me know. I was going through my ducks pc a bit ago and it would look amazing with all my other guys Smile I did pick up an awsome Alex Mack UD Draft on card auto the other day tho!
I had to keep this one on the hush since it was gonna be my first but if I come across another I'll holler at ya! I got it for only 6 bucks too. Big Grin
Anyone else lookin' to trade?! Smile