`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
EDITED TODAY!!! - ! Freebies from members Please Read!

EDITED TODAY!!! - ! Freebies from members Please Read!

Below is what i posted a couple weeks ago. I have been feeling really good and I am procrastinating the task of having to finally scan the mountains of cards, maildays, freebies, pick-ups over the last couple months. Any suggestions?? Smile I am overwhelmed. I dont want to leave anyone out and i dont remember everything everyone sent. I am thinking of posting the best eye candy, thanking who i can remember and if someone is left out, just stand up and take credit for whatever you sent, cause i have been lost and i apologize. Smile Anyone with any suggestions please lmk, i am about to start scanning! Smile

I am posting this first cause I have received several really nice care packages from some folks and I apologize but I dont remember who all of them are from. I know of Deuce, Floyd, Jfrench and I got one today from KKG from Walnut Creek Ca. Idk who this is?? If there is someone I am forgetting and I know there is, this will explain it.

Now the reason I am posting this is I havent been right health wise. My doctor told me to get some blood work done last week and a day later he told me it was an emergency that I come in. Long story short, my body isnt producing thyroid and it has been making me very sick, depressed, moody and VERY tired and confused. I have felt this way for a long time and didnt know what was wrong. He told me that he doesnt even know how I can move at all and function cause the readings were off the charts and that my body was on the verge of shutting down completely. Needless to say, this freaked me out as I am only 41! But now, I am on some medication to get some in my system and that I have to take it for the rest of my life. I hope it works.

Now as far as the cards I have been receiving, thank you and I apologize if I havent given you a shoutout or scans or even recognized you cause honestly, half the time I havent even known which way is up.
I have stacks of cards to be scanned put into org and I have been so overwhelmed, I cant even do it. I hope to be feeling better next week as the MD said it would take a week or so to start feeling a change.

I just wanted most of you to know this, and if I have any pending things going as I know I do, I am working on it. Thanks for understanding. Smile

[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: freebies from members Please Read!
kellykoolgirl!!!!
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

KKG is Kelly
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(07-31-2011, 12:36 AM)rogue655 Wrote: kellykoolgirl!!!!
Duh?????? See what i mean? Smile
(07-31-2011, 12:36 AM)biglump007 Wrote: KKG is Kelly
I feel like such a dumba**, I am so sorry Kelly! Cheese and rice I hope these meds start working soon! I have even heard I have been getting short with people in my personal life and weird stuff. I hope i havent offended anyone here or gone off on somebody cause i dont remember it if i did. Sad

And for real Kelly, i am really sorry and THANK YOU so much! The cards are awesome! Really love the multi Witten for my Prestige set! Things just arent snapping into place right in my brain. Smile I will start posting pics soon, I have gotten some cool stuff from some really cool people here in the lat couple weeks, I am trying not to forget anyone so if you are one, please remind me! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Did you see this?
July 27 - jncdrew
1-year subscription to the sport Beckett Online Price Guide of your choice
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(07-31-2011, 12:48 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Duh?????? See what i mean? Smile

I feel like such a dumba**, I am so sorry Kelly! Cheese and rice I hope these meds start working soon! I have even heard I have been getting short with people in my personal life and weird stuff. I hope i havent offended anyone here or gone off on somebody cause i dont remember it if i did. Sad

And for real Kelly, i am really sorry and THANK YOU so much! The cards are awesome! Really love the multi Witten for my Prestige set! Things just arent snapping into place right in my brain. Smile I will start posting pics soon, I have gotten some cool stuff from some really cool people here in the lat couple weeks, I am trying not to forget anyone so if you are one, please remind me! Smile
Sorry I couldn't post much earlier I was making my way through the Bronx man I hate New York City. Anyway I'm off the cross Bronx till this afternoon. Hope the meds work and you get to feeling better.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(07-31-2011, 02:10 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Sorry I couldn't post much earlier I was making my way through the Bronx man I hate New York City. Anyway I'm off the cross Bronx till this afternoon. Hope the meds work and you get to feeling better.
Uhh there is nothing worse. Hope you feel better jdrew.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Hope all is well for you!! My mother had something very similar if not the same thing and has been on meds for about 10 years now and everything is fine with her since, I'm confident the same will be said for you. Can't wait to see the scans of everything once you get back up and running.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Hey man, I hope you get to feeling better! I'm glad you found something out early enough to try and fix the problem. About our trade, take the time to get healthy. I'm holding your cards. No rush.

I'm sending out a big hug to you my friend!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]