`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscription ?

Subscription ?
Does buying the Beckett Sports Cards Monthly give you free access to my organization?I purchased a year subscription about a month ago at a higher price then the online price guides but still I am locked out without the ability to trade.Was I wrong to spend the extra money on the actual magazine at this point?Sorry for the long read.

RE: Subscription ?
I think you have to either buy organize or an online subscription.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

if you want to use org for free, buying the mag over the OPG was a mistake. really, the magazine is good for articles, and stuff like that, but as far as pricing....extremely inferior to the OPG

maybe they can cancel your magazine order.

but it has been discussed that magazine subscribers should have a way to get the opg

(07-30-2011, 08:06 PM)jimmygonzales Wrote: Does buying the Beckett Sports Cards Monthly give you free access to my organization?I purchased a year subscription about a month ago at a higher price then the online price guides but still I am locked out without the ability to trade.Was I wrong to spend the extra money on the actual magazine at this point?Sorry for the long read.
I forgot which online sub it is you need but to unlock your org you need the one that costs 19.95/year. Being you have over 100 cards theres no other way to unlock them. Beckett made people aware of this about 2 months before they implemented the 100 card plus lockout of an org. 99 cards would have been ok to access w/out paying.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered