`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB 1986 Mets player autos

RE: WTB 1986 Mets player autos
LOL!!...I'm a day late and dollar short...I have the exact same Magadan as you have and I also have Mookie in the past time pennants series as some of your other autos...Also have the Santana in Topps fan favorites (its an on card auto)

If you're looking for a different type of item I have a 2005 Classic Clippings dual auto of M Wilson and B Buckner available

(08-30-2011, 06:41 PM)jmc316 Wrote: LOL!!...I'm a day late and dollar short...I have the exact same Magadan as you have and I also have Mookie in the past time pennants series as some of your other autos...Also have the Santana in Topps fan favorites (its an on card auto)

If you're looking for a different type of item I have a 2005 Classic Clippings dual auto of M Wilson and B Buckner available
Hahaha, that's nuts you have all the same one's I have now. I still may be interested in the Mookie Past Time Pennents...do you have a pic of that one and the Wilson/Buckner dual? What are you looking for on each?

Thanks!

i'd love to collect all the '86 basic ie: commons from this team. I need the 4 traded ones
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

updated

updated

[Image: nails.jpg]

(09-17-2011, 02:07 PM)baker100309 Wrote: [Image: nails.jpg]

Thanks for the response, but I have a copy of that one already...do you have any others from that set? I have Cone, SFernadez, RKnight and DGooden. Not sure if there are more players from the Mets in that set or not