`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm going to open a case of 2011 Bowman Jumbo, is anyone interested in anything?

RE: I'm going to open a case of 2011 Bowman Jumbo, is anyone interested in anything?
Andrew Mccutchen. Thanks!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

RE: I'm going to open a case of 2011 Bowman Jumbo, is anyone interested in anything?
Anything for my PC players (listed in my sig below).
Collect anything Hockey and Baseball. My current PC's include Phil Coke, Koji Uehara, Scott Baker, Shaun Marcum, Josh Beckett, and Jamie Doornbosch.
[Image: 24698j9.png]
Thanks to bustin 5 knots for the banner!

hit me up with any cano...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

see sig haha
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Lincecum for me please
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-30-2011, 05:17 PM)ryanbostonredsox Wrote: If you are interested, please just make a post and I will contact you with what I pull. No use in you posting all of your needs.
any 2011 Bowman Best refractor or X fractor of Buster Posey or Brandon Belt.....thanks

(07-30-2011, 05:17 PM)ryanbostonredsox Wrote: If you are interested, please just make a post and I will contact you with what I pull. No use in you posting all of your needs.
Dustin Pedroia, please. Thank you.

looking for Shelby Miller or Bryce Harper

Any Rays or Twins, thanks

Chipper please. Thanks!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.