`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't figure out how to make a trade. help!!!

can't figure out how to make a trade. help!!!
title says it, i haven't used the new site yet so would someone please tell me how to trade. thanks jeterfan3000 aka jeterfan4life

RE: can't figure out how to make a trade. help!!!
(07-30-2011, 02:28 PM)jeterfan3000 Wrote: title says it, i haven't used the new site yet so would someone please tell me how to trade. thanks jeterfan3000 aka jeterfan4life
It took a bit of figuring the updated site but here goes. Cards for trade in your org must have a quantity & be listed in the "trade away" column. If any of these columms don't show, just click on the layout tab at the top of your card listing. Also on the left side of your organizer where it shows your collections, if you created a folder with cards for trade just look to the right of the folder name, a blue icon when clicked makes that folder public, if it looks washed out then it's private.
Any card(s) in your org not for trade should have 0 in the trade away column.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: can't figure out how to make a trade. help!!!
There's a trade tutorial on the help board. It's basically the same as the old site - but with new column headings.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.