`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Numbers + Skyview PC

Hot Numbers + Skyview PC
I've been thinking about doing this for a long time!!! Here is my Flair Hot Numbers and Hoops Skyview collection. I went a little overboard back in the day with the Hot Numbers cards, especially with Jordan. I wish sets like these were still being produced today. Personally, nothing beats a well-designed insert card from the 90's!!!

[Image: hotnumbers1.jpg]
[Image: hotnumbers2.jpg]
[Image: hotnumbers3.jpg]
[Image: hotnumbers4.jpg]
[Image: hotnumbers5.jpg]
[Image: hotnumbers6.jpg]
[Image: hotnumbers7.jpg]
[Image: hotnumbers8.jpg]
[Image: skyview1.jpg]
[Image: skyview2.jpg]
[Image: skyview3.jpg]

I collect Michael Jordan...

RE: Hot Numbers + Skyview PC
Dang, I wish I had one of the MJ Hot Numbers cards....They go for quite a bit now. I have the Skyview card and have always loved that set!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(07-30-2011, 02:12 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Dang, I wish I had one of the MJ Hot Numbers cards....They go for quite a bit now. I have the Skyview card and have always loved that set!
It's an awesome card! I picked up all of them long before the price skyrocketed. I think the Skyview MJ will soon follow. I've been trying to get a MJ Thrill Seeker or Big Men on Court, but they're getting too rich for my blood!

I will trade well in your favor for one of the hot numbers cards.....I have a few $20-$50 jordan inserts for trade that i have doubles of that you dont have in the scans, and i have 2 jordan jersey cards, and 3 Serial numbered cards /199 /100 /99.......Just throwing this out there......I also have a Jason kidd Hot numbers in case you want another. let me know... Awesome Cards By the way.... I will be posting my PC of Jordan in the next couple of weeks
Looking for 90's Jordans $10-$80 BV

[Image: reedcopy.jpg]

Amazing collection again thank you for sharing!!!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

Wow, how many copies of the Hot Numbers set you shooting for lol..? Again, great looking cards of some awesome 90's inserts! Any MJ fan (me included) would be happy to have even one of those!

(07-30-2011, 10:34 AM)blange11 Wrote: I will trade well in your favor for one of the hot numbers cards.....I have a few $20-$50 jordan inserts for trade that i have doubles of that you dont have in the scans, and i have 2 jordan jersey cards, and 3 Serial numbered cards /199 /100 /99.......Just throwing this out there......I also have a Jason kidd Hot numbers in case you want another. let me know... Awesome Cards By the way.... I will be posting my PC of Jordan in the next couple of weeks
Thanks for looking! I'm actually going to post a trade thread soon. Although, I wasn't planning on throwing any MJs in the mix, I'm always looking to add MJ cards I don't already have. I'm considering trading a MJ hot numbers card, and maybe we can work something out. I'll definitely let you know! I'm looking forward to your Jordan PC post! Seeing other people posting their PCs inspired me to finally take the time to scan mine and share.

(07-30-2011, 11:45 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: Wow, how many copies of the Hot Numbers set you shooting for lol..? Again, great looking cards of some awesome 90's inserts! Any MJ fan (me included) would be happy to have even one of those!
Thanks for looking! I've actually considered buying another one at one point! But then I realized I had a problem and I needed to stop buying the same card.

(07-30-2011, 10:40 AM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Amazing collection again thank you for sharing!!!
Thanks!!!

Man I wish those Hills were available. Smile Nice cards.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I remember buying a box of those 94-95? Hoops at Sams Club when I was a kid. I pulled a Jordan and a Penny Skyview in the same box!!! At the time the Jordan booked for $250 and the Penny booked for $125. Traded them both for $300 and a Mutumbo Superior Pix Auto at a card show a week later. Probably the most exciting box break of my life cause the odds of getting a Skyview were so huge and getting 2 in 1 box and for them to be MJ and Penny, I was sky high that day.