`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some recent mail days in honor of the current NL HR Leader...

Some recent mail days in honor of the current NL HR Leader...
[Image: 2009ToppsSterlingCareerChroniclesRelicAu...10of10.jpg][Image: 2008UpperDeckTimeline2004TimelessTeamsAu...h5of10.jpg][Image: 2009ToppsSterlingSeasonRelicAutograph4of10.jpg][Image: 2008UDAPieceofHistoryFranchiseHistoryJer...h6of10.jpg][Image: 2008eToppsBuybackAutograph2001eToppscardof50.jpg][Image: 2007UpperDeckBlackPureWhiteAutographsPri...agenta.jpg][Image: 2007UpperDeckBlackPureWhiteAutographsPri...esCyan.jpg][Image: 2004DonrussTimberandThreadsAutograph5of5.jpg][Image: 2003UpperDeckGameFaceAutographGold12of25.jpg][Image: 2001LeafRookiesStarsStatisticalStandouts...phof15.jpg]

And always looking for more higher end Berkman autos.

RE: Some recent mail days in honor of the current NL HR Leader...
Wow those are some awesome cards! I love that last one with a piece if the base.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

And to think, they thought his career was over.

(07-30-2011, 07:18 AM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: And to think, they thought his career was over.
haha i sure did. at the beginning of the season, i dropped him on fantasy to pick up brandon belt... sigh...

I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

I knew he would be off of everybody's draft grid, so I easily got him in the 15th round and even then people thought it was too early.

My only issue with him right now is that I hate how LaRussa utilizes him. He is always part of the double switch in late innings. Heaven forbid the Cards could use a clutch hit in the ninth or later. First one out almost every single close game. Doesn't make sense. It's not like he's Timmy Lupus out there.