`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Goodwin Champions added to Org

2011 Goodwin Champions added to Org
Just added my crappy box worth of this junk. I finally got the email that said I bought the box from an 'unauthorized' dealer so they will not compensate me for my lost hits. One nasty email later, they are all in my Org and I can't get rid of them fast enough.....
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: 2011 Goodwin Champions added to Org
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

The part that really sucks is it's the first hobby box I've opened since I opened 1 A&G box from 2010.

(07-29-2011, 07:22 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Just added my crappy box worth of this junk. I finally got the email that said I bought the box from an 'unauthorized' dealer so they will not compensate me for my lost hits. One nasty email later, they are all in my Org and I can't get rid of them fast enough.....
I haven't loaded my box and blaster yet. Are you interested in the minis? I think you have some GQ minis that I need. LMK if you are interested in the minis.

(07-29-2011, 08:47 PM)randall617 Wrote: I haven't loaded my box and blaster yet. Are you interested in the minis? I think you have some GQ minis that I need. LMK if you are interested in the minis.
I refuse to collect anything from this set. I am working on the 2009 Goodwin mini sets though if you have any of those