`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Any gun experts???

OT: Any gun experts???
I know this is very off topic but i was just wondering if anyone on here was a gun expert and could tell me anything about the value of some guns me and my dad picked up from my great uncles house? i know the dates of the guns based on the manufacturer and model but i would like to know value for them. The guns are... Remington Woodsmaster Model 81 (1936-1950), Hopkins and Allen Forehand single barrel shotgun (1901-1903), Remington 22 model 33 (1932-1935), and Remington model 10-A shotgun (1908-1929). Any help would be aprreciated. thanks!!

RE: OT: Any gun experts???
Sorry, I can't be of any help here. Do a google search of "gun values". A bunch of sites popped up and I'm sure one could help you out or point you in the right direction. Good luck!

take a trip to vegas and go on "pawn stars"....i love that show. Sorry i can't help you though, i dnt know anything about guns

I beleive all day baby and floydtown are the gun experts here. I have several myself but nothing that old
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

what are the condition of the guns?
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

yea are the guns still in working firing condition? im by no means a gun expert but i have a small collection.

You can try gunbroker.com, type in the gun info and should be able to get an estimate on what they are going for
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

All but the 1901 hopkins and allen are in great condition. The hopkins and allen has alot of rest. i have not tried firing them but i believe they would all work.