`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eTopps

eTopps
Does anyone on here do eTopps? I heard you can trade and sell card electronically on there and also list them on ebay. Not sure if its worth doing or not. Any suggestions or comments?
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: eTopps
I tried it and personally did not like it.
(07-29-2011, 12:06 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: Does anyone on here do eTopps? I heard you can trade and sell card electronically on there and also list them on ebay. Not sure if its worth doing or not. Any suggestions or comments?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I do it and enjoy it but it's not anything like the real card market.

I have been doing eTopps since 2002. It is fun, but you need to be careful if you are new as the value of cards on there can be easily manipulated. There is another website www.cardtarget.com, that you should check out if you are considering getting into eTopps. The pricing there is much more reflective of real values rather than what eTopps lists.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(07-29-2011, 02:29 PM)djohn Wrote: I have been doing eTopps since 2002. It is fun, but you need to be careful if you are new as the value of cards on there can be easily manipulated. There is another website www.cardtarget.com, that you should check out if you are considering getting into eTopps. The pricing there is much more reflective of real values rather than what eTopps lists.
yea, I don't think it is for me, someone at work was just telling me about it. He said it was like selling and trading stocks in the form of baseball cards.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

From my experience that's alot like it is.
(07-30-2011, 08:42 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: yea, I don't think it is for me, someone at work was just telling me about it. He said it was like selling and trading stocks in the form of baseball cards.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.