Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry, but I just HAVE to rant

RE: I'm sorry, but I just HAVE to rant
I am much more calm now. I even traded a spare DRC auto for Kolb auto today

hey dont wory i have the name of there savior right here
RYAN WILLIAMS. going to be one of the most dominant RB for there sake hope they are a run first team with a beast like him looks just like Steven jackson
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

At least they aren't raiding the old folks home like the Vikings seem to do the last few years j/k
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Do you really think Fitz would have stuck around after next year if AZ didn't have a solid QB or a decent season? Atleast you have a QB to get excited about...you're in the weakest division in the NFL and if this signing leads to you getting to keep Fitz then it was WELL worth it.
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

I'm not a big Kolb fan, but I think this was a smart move for the Cardinals. After going thru Matt Leinart, Derek Anderson and numerous rookie QBs, they needed a guy who could play the position, especially in a division that likes to pass the ball a lot.

The loss of Steve Breaston may be more of a factor than the high risk reward play of Rodgers-Cromartie.

It's silly to argue about what he makes or to compare Kolb to Brady. Sam Bradfod makes Tom Brady money and he was not tested. The new market allows veterans to get this type of money.

How soon you forget the Cardinals got the best DB in the draft in Patrick Peterson.

I'd love to see them get another DB and another WR. It's not like they're going up against the Eagles or Patriots a couple of times a year.

How soon we forget that the Cardinals were one bad defensive play away from a Super Bowl win just a couple of years ago.