`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading ????s

Grading ????s
I sent my 1st card in for grading on the 9th of July. I did it by printing out a form and just sending it in. I did not sent it in electronically through the site first. I did the 10 day service. My accout was charged on the 15th. I looked on the site and it states to count weekdays and not weekends and holidays. So my 10 days is officially up and I am getting anxious to get the results. Here's my questions:

1. Does anyone know if you send it in via mail and not electronically, do you still get an email with the results or shipping info?

2. I forget how they ship, is it UPS?

Any help will be appreciated!!!!

RE: Grading ????s
Sorry I can't help but I was wondering if you ever got your card out of the screwdown
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(07-28-2011, 08:34 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Sorry I can't help but I was wondering if you ever got your card out of the screwdown
Yeah I actually got it out Big Grin Shhhh, but that is the one I sent in for grading. Don't know if it was a dumb decision or not but I bit the bullet. I was waiting to show it until it came back but I'm getting anxious, LOL Smile

They ship via Fedex ground (unless upgraded) and yes you should receive tracking info and results regardless how you submit the form. Online submission however shows up in your card history sooner though.

Click the "grading" tab, and then " check order status" under "beckett grading". You might need to sign in first.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(07-28-2011, 09:09 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: They ship via Fedex ground (unless upgraded) and yes you should receive tracking info and results regardless how you submit the form. Online submission however shows up in your card history sooner though.
Thanks Krayzie!!! That is definitely reassuring. Just curious, does anyone know if for some reason the card I think the term is "altered" do they send you those results. Just have to be ready for all scenarios. I bought the card off the Bay so you never know, LOL Smile
(07-28-2011, 09:13 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Click the "grading" tab, and then " check order status" under "beckett grading". You might need to sign in first.
Unfortunately I registered for the Beckett Grading site after sending the card in so it shows no jobs under that section Sad Next time I send I'm doing it through the site Smile

(07-28-2011, 09:58 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Thanks Krayzie!!! That is definitely reassuring. Just curious, does anyone know if for some reason the card I think the term is "altered" do they send you those results. Just have to be ready for all scenarios. I bought the card off the Bay so you never know, LOL Smile

Unfortunately I registered for the Beckett Grading site after sending the card in so it shows no jobs under that section Sad Next time I send I'm doing it through the site Smile
I use the paperform and just wait for it to show up on the website. The online form is impossible.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(07-28-2011, 09:58 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Just curious, does anyone know if for some reason the card I think the term is "altered" do they send you those results. Just have to be ready for all scenarios. I bought the card off the Bay so you never know, LOL Smile
Why yes, yes I do. They give you a grade of 0.0 and let you know the card was "altered". Do you get your money back? Nope. Let hope you don't have to experience that...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-28-2011, 10:03 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Why yes, yes I do. They give you a grade of 0.0 and let you know the card was "altered". Do you get your money back? Nope. Let hope you don't have to experience that...
Oh girl, cross your fingers with me that I don't get those results. That is one of my most valued cards. I gotta be honest it will stay rated above any auto'd card I get. Just has that sentimental value.